Madina Masjid is looking for a teacher who is:
- Dynamic and ambitious
- Loves to teach Islamic principles in the right way
- Dedicated and strives to provide high quality Islamic education
- A great communicator and excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in our team.
- Committed to professional development and enjoys the challenges and rewards of working in a faith setting
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 26th June 2020
Madina Masjid is a dynamic and innovative faith setting where drive and determination leads to success. We offer:
- True team work with colleagues to deliver the very best in educational excellence.
- Well behaved pupils who are keen to do well.
- Helpful and friendly education leadership team.
- Supportive and helpful parents.
As an equal opportunities employer, we actively work against discrimination of any kind.
An application pack can be obtained from the Madina Masjid Madrassah office.
Job Type: Part time.
For more information please contact Br Abid Hussain on 07718 686149.
Applicants can email their CV to Keighley@ukim.org